Dear Jeff,

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 08:25:47AM -0500, Jeffrey Burke wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@redhat.com> wrote:

I don't specifically know the contents of that conversation. Perhaps Dan
can give me a hint if I'm on a wrong track here.

Our current idea is to make restraint the default harness for RHEL8+ and
therefore slowly phase out beah (as the default). That includes getting
restraint to achieve feature parity with beah. I don't have an exact
time frame for this yet and how we would pull this off, since I expect
there are possibly higher priority items coming up.

Does that answer your question or at least goes in the right direction?

Kind Regards,
--
Róman Joost
Senior Software Engineer, Products & Technologies Operations (Brisbane)