New issue 139: TypeError in core.display_context
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/139/typeerror-in-coredisplay_context

Jakob Schnitzer:

When converting the DisplayContext to a string for display on fava's options
page, I get a TypeError. I'm using the "FULL" booking algorithm. (maybe the
context for `MISSING` is tripping beancount up?)

    File
"/Users/jakob/dev/beancount/src/python/beancount/core/display_context.py", line
189, in __str__
        for currency, ccontext in sorted(self.ccontexts.items()):
    TypeError: unorderable types: type() < str()