Ah I see. You want "hours minutes" type of format, with minutes over 60
minutes to form an hour.

I suppose we could define a number of regex "[0-9]{1,2}+h[0-9]{2}" to
translate to the equivalent number of minutes or hours, generically. It's
ugly - very specific, and could be used entirely out of context to do weird
things - but it would work.

I doubt I'll add that for a while, that would be quite a special case.