Hi all!

I've been digging into beancount and I'm very impressed! What an amazing
tool. Congrats to Martin and everybody involved.

I use Gnucash for 6 years now. So I wrote a gnucash-to-beancount converter
to start working with beancount. It's still 1.0beta0 and has limitations
but it's working for me.

Repository: https://github.com/henriquebastos/gnucash-to-beancount/
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gnucash-to-beancount

The repository includes a Gnucash sample file with the expected golden
files.

How it works right now:

- maps all account types from Gnucash to Beancount;
- deal with currency conversions using priced Posting;
- export the price table using Beancount's Price directive;
- use the directives: Open, Commodity, Price, Transaction, Posting
- insert on META Gnucash data that has no place in Beancount;
- Use Beancount's printer.

Any suggestions, comments or additional Gnucash sample files are welcome.

[]'s, HB!