Hi Martin,

Is there an issue that tracks the remaining work items for the average cost
booking method (I searched and couldn't find one)? I see that there's at
least a partial implementation of booking_method_AVERAGE
<https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/src/9c9de54513aba0b55db8e7be626c8cdf9071fa67/beancount/parser/booking_method.py?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#booking_method.py-168>,
but I have to imagine it's incomplete since it is currently disabled.

Upthread you noted this is not an area you would want contributions for.
But if there were ways to make incremental progress on average booking, I'd
be interested in helping out.

Thanks,
Robert