New issue 279: Support IPython notebook
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/279/support-ipython-notebook

Martin Blais:

Another kind of integration I'd like to do eventually is IPython notebook,
another very powerful idea.

I didn't think of this, but as I use IPython (now Jupyter) notebooks a lot,
this totally makes sense! (One step further: Not only getting the data into a
notebook with a Python-kernel, but writing our own kernel for BSQL, like the
new Query editor in Fava.)

I could move some of it to a library if it helps.

Yes, it would help a lot. This library could also be home to the IPython
notebook support down the road.

Responsible: blais