One day Martin, I hope to know enough Python to maybe help you out with some of
those. You've created a wonderful thing here and provided enough documentation
(including thought processes to underlying development decisions) to make that
possible.

I for one greatly appreciate not only all your work (code AND documentation),
but the fact that you have also released the project as free software. Cheers,
mate!

TRS-80
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>