On Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 01:01:42PM -0400, Martin Blais wrote:
> I made a change a little while ago that allows you to turn your import
> file into a script:
>
> from beancount.ingest.scripts_utils import ingest

So basically in the relatively short period elapsed from my last "hg
pull" and me asking about this here, you implemented the solution for a
problem I didn't know I had yet :-)

Amazing, thank you! (And, in passing, I also like the design a lot.)

I'll report back here if it's not flexible enough for my needs, but at
first sight it totally fits the bill.

Cheers
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o