I have a brokerage account that receives fractional shares. I use a single
transaction to enter the income and taxes from the paystub, and the deposit
into the account. I use infer_tolerance_from_cost because the fractional amount
of shares is more coarse than the USD values.

It looks like the fractional amount is rounded down in the brokerage account,
so I tried setting inferred_tolerance_multiplier to 2, but it did not have any
effect. Looking at the code, inferred_tolerance_multiplier does not apply to
the cost_tolerance.

option "infer_tolerance_from_cost" "TRUE"
option "inferred_tolerance_multiplier" "2"

Am I missing something, or would it be useful to make
inferred_tolerance_multiplier apply to the cost tolerance?

Thank you,
Filippo