Thanks for the nicely reported bug guys.

1. This was indeed a bug and has been introduced indeed in that CL. I was
able to reproduce it.
2. The ingest() call was indeed incorrect, though the second value is
interpreted as a boolean and that was okay.
3. I also noticed that the duplicated_detect_func people had been asking
about isn't being called. I guess it wasn't that desired...

I added unit tests (which I should have done in the first place).
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/commits/8d85c80a0c7f4f27fcbcca17dabe11305cea0908

Thank you for the detail,