I think I must have re-read your email 5 times, I'm still not clear on what
you're trying to do.
- All your rates are set to 0.70, and after conversion the money is in AUD.
- Why are your prices commented out?
- Look at the CONVERT() function in the source code, here:
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/src/4c79f94e085880bb1d4b469c931435eb246855bf/beancount/query/query_env.py#lines-797
there's a variant which accepts a date.
- Absolute worst case scenario you could always write some Python to do
this.
- Patrick: This looks like a deposit of checks in another currency, not an
investment, cost is not the right method here AFAICT, price is correct.