Do you still see this error?

This test case works fine for me?

I wonder if you ran into this issue:
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/359

Test case:

option "name_assets"                  "Aktiver"
option "name_liabilities"             "Passiver"
option "name_equity"                  "Egenkapital"
option "name_income"                  "Indtægter"
option "name_expenses"                "Omkostninger"

option "account_previous_balances"    "Egenkapital:OpstartsBalance"
option "account_previous_earnings"    "Indtjening:Tidligere"
option "account_previous_conversions" "Væksling:Nuværende"
option "account_current_earnings"     "Indtjening:Nuværende"
option "account_current_conversions"  "Væksling:Tidligere"

2010-01-01 open Aktiver:Bank
2010-01-01 open Indtægter:Foo

2019-01-24 * "Test"
    Aktiver:Bank            10.00 EUR
    Indtægter:Foo          -10.00 EUR

* Martin Blais <bl...@furius.ca> [2018-06-04 23:01]:
> I don't think changing the account bases for UTF8 was ever tested.
> Filed a ticket:
> https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/305/test-account-bases-with-utf8
>

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 10:25 AM, <martin.andreas.ander...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm in the process of reorganizing my account tree, and kinda wanted true
> > UTF8 account names all over. So I added option "name_x" directives.. and
> > now I'm getting valueerror:invalid account name for all accounts defined
> > with the new names. Which was not the point... What's going on here?
> >
> > my options:
> >
> > option "name_assets"                  "Aktiver"
> > option "name_liabilities"             "Passiver"
> > option "name_equity"                  "Egenkapital"
> > option "name_income"                  "Indtægter"
> > option "name_expenses"                "Omkostninger"
> > option "account_previous_balances"    "Egenkapital:OpstartsBalance"
> > option "account_previous_earnings"    "Indtjening:Tidligere"
> > option "account_previous_conversions" "Væksling:Nuværende"
> > option "account_current_earnings"     "Indtjening:Nuværende"
> > option "account_current_conversions"  "Væksling:Tidligere"
> >

> > --
> > msgid/beancount/1bba4f61-609d-4b12-86d1-4121fd418c79%40googlegroups.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beancount/1bba4f61-609d-4b12-86d1-4121fd418c79%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> > .
> >

> --

Martin Michlmayr