I use pandas to do some analysis of my beancount file. I use beancount
query mechanism to extract interesting entries and then stuff them into
dataframe. I typed example below (beware, I didn't test it and I'm not
doing error checking)

from beancount import loader
from beancount.query import query
import pandas as pd
q = "SELECT account, date, number WHERE year = {}"
entries, errors, options_map = loader.load_file(PATH_TO_FILE)
rtypes, rrows = query.run_query(entries, options_map, q, 2019)
df = pd.DataFrame(rrows)