I do the same thing; I use OFX for the 401k (I think I say "quicken, to
separate accounts"), and CSV for the Roth.
Four subaccounts in the 401k.
There's still a fair bit of rounding issues in assertions, but at the four
digits level, and I use the ~ syntax on the Balance directive to disregard
those.
It is what it is...