I've also heard of DeriBit.
Binance not available to US residents unfortunately.
CME has futures, which are available through TD and Tastyworks.
Tasty is a fair bit more hip about it actually - they have a dedicated UI
for trading them (long only, no options).
They're also introducing NFT tokens on physical gold this week, which to me
smells a lot less like "hot air" than purely digital assets.