It doesn't do that for you.
It can book against the existing lots (e.g. with FIFO) but on the opening
side (WalletB) it won't know to fill in the corresponding average cost
basis.
If you do this a lot, you'll have to automate with a script.

I think eventually some features need to be built for users of DA but I
don't know what they all should be yet, and I don't use the stuff much
myself, I have some, but I don't spend any. Crypto's a bit of a headache if
you use them as dual purpose to spend or transfer and as speculation. If
tracking really matters to you, I think you'll make your life easier if you
separate those two worlds.