Hello Everyone,

So I am trying to understand how to use document directive efficiently.
They way I do is:
have an "option" directive pointing to the directories lets say
"beancoount/Expenses". But the declaration of the "option" directive alone
does not populate the document section in fava.

Then for each transaction I have to point it explicitly to the scanned copy
in the sub directories in the expense folder for the document to show up in
the documents section on Fava. This seems quite tedious to do for every
transcation esp if have lots of accounts in Expenses with 4-5 levels deep.

What is the efficient way of using documents so that you don't spend too
much time recording the entries and you still see the documents in the
documents section in fava.