On 07/09/2022 17:58, Chary Chary wrote:
Martin,

is my understanding correct, that in order to be able to useĀ  the latest features of the *beangulp*, *beanquery *and *beanprice *one has to use *beancount v3?*

beanquery works with Beancount v2.

beangulp currently requires Beancount v3. At the time it was forked out from the beancount repository a release of some sort of Beancount v3 seemed not too far in the future. I haven't heard anyone wanting to use it with Beancount v2. I believe supporting Beancount v2 would not require many adjustments.

beanprice works with Beancount v2.

Cheers,
Dan