This is great, thanks!

This is more of a beangrow question, but is there a calculation of IRR or
annualized yield we can surface? As far as I understand it, the "Yield"
that is shown in the overview is simply (gain / investment amount), which
doesn't account for time invested. Would it be possible to surface an IRR
or CAGR for your actual investments for an easy group-to-group comparison?