Hi,

I’d like to format my document when extracted. I know bean-format can make
alignments for all entries, but first it is another round of iteration, and
second, more importantly, it does not attach delimiter to numbers.

For my own usage, I specifically want my currency “USD” ending at column 80,
with 2 decimal precision, and the comma delimiter.

Thanks.