Hello, I'm new to the world of plain-text accounting but have been diving
in head-first and learning a ton.

I'm trying to set up my YNAB-style budget using fava-envelope, but have run
into an issue. I have some investment sub-accounts under
Assets:Investment:*, and it appears that if I've transferred money into one
of these from one of my bank accounts, those transactions show up in the
budget as categories. I end up seeing something like
"Assets:Investment:Vanguard" with the amount corresponding to how much I
put in that month. I've tried mapping these accounts to "Income" as someone
suggested, but this seems to throw the "funds for month" out of whack.

Is there a more robust way to exclude accounts from the budget
calculations? Thanks!

—Juan