Dear all,

I just want to double check, that the beanquery I am using to get my net
wort at certain date is an optimal one

I use the following:

    query = f"""
    SELECT account, convert(SUM(position),'{currency}',{date_iso}) as amount
    where date <= {date_iso} AND account ~ 'Assets|Liabilities'
    """

As you can see, I convert everything to one currency with the exchange rate
at the date of the report.

it works fine, but I am just wondering whether there is more conical way?
E.g. using

BALANCES [AT <function>] [FROM …]