Ótima música e poema.
Gosto da versão do Aznavour:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYGyUvC5aAk

Yesterday when I was young
The taste of life was sweet as rain upon my tongue
I teased at life as if it were a foolish game
The way the evening breeze may tease a candle flame

The thousand dreams I dreamed
The splendid things I planned I always built, alas
On weak and shifting sand
I lived by night and shunned the naked light of day
And only now I see how the years ran away

Yesterday when I was young
So many drinking songs were waiting to be sung
So many wayward pleasures layed in store for me
And so much pain my dazzled eyes refused to see

I ran so fast that time and youth at last ran out
I never stopped to think what life was all about
And every conversation I can now recall concerned itself with me
And nothing else at all

Yesterday the moon was blue
And every crazy day brought something new to do
I used my magic age as if it were a wand
And never saw the waste and emptiness beyond

The game of love I played with arrogance and pride
And every flame I lit too quickly, quickly died
The friends I made all seemed somehow to drift away
And only I am left on stage to end the play

There are so many songs in me that won't be sung
I feel the bitter taste of tears upon my tongue
The time has come for me to pay
For Yesterday When I was young...

2008/1/26, Chl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>
>
> BANDA DA RIBEIRA
>
> A banda tocava frevo
> as pessoas dançavam
> cantavam
> bebiam
> fumavam.
>
> Através das espirais
> da fumaça do charuto
> eu espreitava:
> Casais apaixonados
> se beijando
> Cabelos presos
> incomodando
> beijo na face
> arrebatando.
>
> Para cumprir a palavra
> dei minha camisa da banda
> e Fia saiu desfilando
> compromentendo meu cheiro
> pela adjacência do Beco.
>
> Chl
> Jan/2008
>
>
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ExFjcAtwiA&feature=related
>
>
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>



-- 


ÿØÿà

Oswald'Ørf

Responder a