Postage is extra
VIOLIN: BUILDING TECHNIC WITH BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, BY SAMUEL APPLEBAUM,
volume 1, Belwin, 32 pp, vg cond,9 x 12, $5

STRING BUILDER FOR VIOLIN, by Samuel Applebaum, Book One, 9 x 12,  Belwin
Course for Strings,32 pp, exc cond, no marks, $5

MUSIC FOR SIGHT SINGING, Ottman, second edition, spiral bound, 1956/67,
Prentis Hall, 265 pp, filled with music to sing and instruction, $5
THE LEILA FLETCHER PIANO COURSE, Book One, Beginner's Book, Montgomery
Music, front says "Interest is the Greatest Educator", 1977, 62 pp, looks
almost new, $5
JOHN THOMPSON'S MODERN COURSE FOR THE PIANO, THIRD GRADE BOOK, Willis
Music Co, 9 x 12 sc, exc cond, 92 pp, $5
JOHN THOMPSON'S MODERN COURSE FOR THE PIANO, FOURTH GRADE BOOK, Willis
Music Co. 9 x 12 sc, 92 pp, exc cond (except cover shows fading), $5

FREDERIC CHOPIN, THE GREAT PIANO WORKS OF, 1997 Belwin-Mills Publishing,
9 x 12, sc, exc cond, 192 pp, includes Waltzes, Preludes, Mazurkas,
Nocturnes, Etudes, practically like new, beautiful book, $9

MUSICIANSHIP FOR THE OLDER BEGINNER (piano), The Bastien Older Beginner
Piano Library (from a mature 12 to a youthful 80), by James Bastien,
Level 1, Kjos West pub, 48 pp, 9 x 12, sc, some penciled writing on a few
pp, vg cond, $4

CZERNY Op 824, Practical Method for Playing in Correct Time, PIANO, four
hands, Schirmer's Library of Musical Classics, vol. 916, 51 pp, 9 x 12
pb, $4

PIANO LITERATURE of the 17th, 18th and 19th Centuries, Books 5a-6a, J. S.
Bach, Handel, Scarlatti, C.P.E. Bach, Haydn, Frances Clark Library for
Piano Students,  8 x 11 sc, Summy-Birchard, 1974, isbn  087487128X, 47
pp, glossary and biography page on each composer as well as the actual
music, some penciled marks on 2 of the peices, $5

THE BIG-NOTE PARADE OF FAMOUS MELODIES, 15 compositions arranged and
edited for piano by Maxwell Eckstein, Carl Fischer pub, first year
students, includes Bicycle Built for Two, Danube Waves, Home on the
Range, the Band played on, Liebestraume no. 3, the Marine's Hymn,
Narcissus, Polonaise, Silent NIght, Willam Tell, Barcarolle for Tales of
Hoffmann, Blue Dnaube, Camptown Races, Emperor Waltz, teaching notes in
pencil on most songs,$3

SHEET MUSIC (piano):  75 cents EACH
        AGAPE LOVE, by O'Bryon1974, Ulrich arrangemt
        HAWAIIAN WEDDING SONG  , KE KALI NEI AU, English lyric by Hoffman
and Manning, Hawaiian by King, MCA
        PLENTY OF TIME (theme in a Billy Graham film)
        MY FAVORITE SONG, chords too
        HEAL OUR LAND, chords too
        Could it Be Magic, inspired by the Prelude in C minor by Chopin,
Barry Manilow
        Touch me in the morning, Miller, Masser
        Summer of '42, Theme from, Legrand, Grammy winner
         BARDINAGE,  Victor Herbert, 11 pp
        I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO
        ----------

Eb ALTO SAXOPHONE, book i, a Band Method, for group or individual
instruction, Feldstein, O'Reilly, Alfred pub, Yamaha, some loose sheet
music included, vg cond, $1

THE CAROUSEL BOOK OF FOLK SONGS , songs for children selected by
EdithStull, Carousel book, hb, xlib, music included, yankee doodle, bill
Grogan's Goat, SKip to my Lou, This Old Man, Bear Went over the Mountain,
The Sow got the measles, Looby Loo, Jim-a-long, Eency Weency Spider and
many more, $5

WORLDS OF MUSIC, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE MUSIC OF THE WORLD'S PEOPLES,
Titon, Koetting, Schirmer books, Collier Macmillan, hb (but cover is
backwards from book direction), 325 pp, high school/college/adult level,
0028726006, exc cond, 1984, $4
------------------------
THE WAY, CLIFF BARROWS presents EXCITING SONGS,Lexicon music/distribtd by
Word, choral arrangements by Ralph Carmichael, 83 pp, 22 titles, guitar
chords and complete piano accompaniment, includes Amazing Grace, As we
come to Thee in Prayer, Brother, let me take your hand, Collegian's
prayer, Go tell it on the Mtn, God can see Us, In Crhist there is no east
or west, Living Circle, the Man, My Master, New Mind, No Greater Love,
Tell it like it is, We are more than conquerors, Were you there? and
more, $3

HYMNALS:
        GOSPEL PEARLS, hb, 192, edited and compiled for special use in
the Sunday School, Church, Evangelistic Meetings, Conventions, and All
Religious Services by the Music Committee of the Sunday School Publishing
Board: Mrs. Willa Townsend, Bushell, Austin, Smiley, Person, Campbell,
Isaac, Work, Nix, Williams, published by National Baptist Convention USA,
163 hymns, includes I Do, Don't You?, He Leadeth Me, Savior more than
Life, Big Business in Glory, A Wonderful Place, Balm in Gilead, Shine for
Jesus, Witness for My Lord,The Old Account Settled Long Ago, Wade in the
Water, Let the Lower Lights be Burning, My Mother's Prayer, After the
Shadows, Nothing Between and many more!, exc cond, $10
        THE CALL TO PRAISE, 1929, hb, book coming loose from spine in
front of book,  Hall-Mack company, title page missing and a page from the
index, includes 211 hymns such as Little Children Far Away, O Jesus I
have Promised, Just as I Am, Who Would Not Love the Bible?, The Word have
I Hid, God of the Whole Wide World, Wonderful words of Life, God is Near,
For God So Loved the World, Yes, You can Depend on Me, A Prayer, Raining,
God Knows What is Best for You, and many more, A Hymnal for Children's
Division.  Each humn is marked as whether it is for a beginner, primary
or junior child, $6
-----------------------

WEE SING AND PLAY, Musical Games and Rhymes for Children, 64 pp,  $2

FINGER PLAYS for Nursery and Kindergarten, Poulsson, 79 pp,unabridged
republication of the 1893 edition, Dover pub 1971, music included (by
Cornelia Roeske, illus by Bridgman, adorable illustrations, thorough
teaching of rhyme and music, finger plays are a delight of childhood, 18
are taught in these pages and they are a treasure, vg cond, 6 x 9, babies
less than one  to children up to age 8 can enjoy these rhymes, a favorite
of mine,  $7

ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES AND MUSIC pb by Blockbuster, 282 pp, 1997, 50
cents
--------   CD's:
        HE IS EXALTED, Instrumental Praise, paino and cello with full
orchestra, brand new, played only once, includes Give Thanks, In Moments
Like THese, Jesus Paid it All, I stand in Awe, Fairest Lord Jesus, Holy
Ground, He is Exalted, Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Great is Thy
Faithfulness, There is a Redeemer, My SAvior's Love, Just as I AM, For
the Beauty of the Earth, My Jesus, I love Thee, It is Well with my Soul,
arranged and produced by Don Marsh, 1999, Brentwood, $7

        SPIRITUAL CLASSICS, over 60 minutes, includes Schubert, Back,
Chopin, Mozart, Albinoni, Gounod(Ave Maria), exc cond in orginial case, c
2000, $6

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/X2FylB/TM