Shipping is extra.
--------   CDs:
        CHARLOTTE CHURCH, includes just wave hello, the Ford Millennium
Anthem, The Holy City, Guide Me o Thou Great Redeemer, Last Rose of
Summer, Lullaby, Men of Harlech, Tell Me What Love Is, the Jewel Song,
Summertime, Lascia ch-io pianga, O mo babbino capo, and more, with the
London Symphony, 7464-64346-2, exc cond, CD, case and dj, $5
        HE IS EXALTED, Instrumental Praise, paino and cello with full
orchestra, brand new, played only once, includes Give Thanks, In Moments
Like THese, Jesus Paid it All, I stand in Awe, Fairest Lord Jesus, Holy
Ground, He is Exalted, Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Great is Thy
Faithfulness, There is a Redeemer, My SAvior's Love, Just as I AM, For
the Beauty of the Earth, My Jesus, I love Thee, It is Well with my Soul,
arranged and produced by Don Marsh, 1999, Brentwood, $8
        WEATERED FENCES AND GODMAN, Fran Mooney,  2 CDs with dj and cases
from an excellent regional artist, professionally recorded, beautifully
done, like new, includes promise of heaven, yea though I walk, hear the
call, only what's gold, pilate's dream, the cry, rest in you, somebody to
God, weathered fences, spirit wings, Alisa, Good Shepherd,  words and
explanation of songs, scriptures, in dj about each song,  from late 90s
and early 2000s, he plays guitar too,all done by an evangelical
Christian,  $10 for both or $6 for one CD
        REBECCA ST. JAMES, CHRISTMAS, CD, exc cond, case, dj, 1997, $10
        PLUS ONE, THE PROMISE,  CD, case, dj, includes written on my
heart, God is in this place, the promise, my life, I will rescue you,
when your spirit gets weak, last glight out, be and more, $10
        SUSAN ASHTON, A Distant Call, includes love profound, I will
follow, lonely river, send a message, hundreds of tears, spinning like a
wheel, all kins of people, blind side and more, $10
        SPIRITUAL CLASSICS, over 60 minutes, includes Schubert, Back,
Chopin, Mozart, Albinoni, Gounod(Ave Maria), exc cond in orginial case, c
2000, $7
         DESTINY'S CHILD, The Writing's on the Wall, case has crack, CD
is fine - $3

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/X2FylB/TM