Postage is extra.

ATARI Cartridges:
PACMAN, with instruction manual, $9
FROGGER, with instruction manual, $7
----------
Cassettes:
WEE SING BIBLE SONGS, over 60 minutes of fun and songs, 1986, no
case,cassette, $3

PINOCCHIO STORYTELLER CASSETTE, no case, Disney producers, $1.50

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME, the classic song , no case,cassette,$1

BRENTWOOD MUSIC KIDS CHORAL CLUB, Extreme Music for Living in
God's Will, Choral Club Demonstration Tape June 1997, cassette, 50 cents

BRENTWOOD MUSIC KIDS CLUB DEMONSTRATION TAPE, March 1997, It's a
Great Day to Praise the Lord, The Honor Roll, cassette, 50 cents
-----------

THE STORY OF NOAH, Alice in Bibleland hb, Davidson, exc cond, name inside
cover, $1
THE STORY OF JONAH, Alice in Bibleland hb, Davidson, exc cond, like new,
$2.50

THE BOOK OF GENESIS, AN INDUCTIVE BIBLE STUDY JUST FOR KIDS, Line upon
Line, Precept Ministries, 4 out of 14 lessons have been completed (blanks
filled in and pictures colored), "How was the earth made? Where did man
come from?, Noah and the truth about the flood, and much more.  This is
an excellent tool to train children to actually "do" inductive Bible
Study- learn what the scriptures actually say, Precept ministries has had
a profound impact on the church in the last several decades by
encouraging Bible study- and you internalize truths that you find
yourself in the Bible,  is 3-ring binder ready, $8

IN HIS HANDS, The Continuing Adventure of WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?, retold
from Charles Sheldon's classic In His Steps,  hb, by Mack Thomas, Gold n
Honey books, 255 pp, 1993, exc cond, We love this book!  This is a
duplicate, but we have both of Mack Thomas' retelling of In His Steps by
Sheldon and all 4 of my children have always loved this story.  It has
questions in the back too, wonderful book!  $9

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/X2FylB/TM