I have got 4 different Joyce Meyer CD series sets for sale this week. Each 
one is a four cd set and these came from my home. I am asking $15 each for 
these 
and I will combine the shipping on more than one. Please see the front page 
of my website for buying guidelines. This is from where I am cleaning out my 
house.

They are:
People Pleasers
Restoring Fellowship with the Father
I Was Always on My Mind
Keeping God First

Here is the Link:
http://www.countrychurchcrafts.com/cccchristianbooks.htm

Please email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.

Paypal prefered but will take a money order or cash. No checks.

Mark 
This weeks new Bible Trivia Question is up!
The prize this week is Joyce Meyers "Spiritual Maturity" CD
http://www.countrychurchcrafts.com


                                        ________
                             ¸...¸    /              /\___
                         ,·´º`·,  ; /____/\__ //____/\
                           ```)¨(´´´| |  | |  | |   ||  |l±±±±
                       ¸,.-´  ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸   `°-.
             As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



BedrockAuction, BedrockBargains, BedrockBooks, BedrockRefunders, 
BedrockSwappers, BedrockTrue-Crime, BedrockTunes!!! 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BedrockBooks/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BedrockBooks/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to