I have a long list of books and magazines for sale if interested 
  send me a email tell me which ones you would like to see. On Wednesday 
  I will Post entire list of books and magazines so be the first to see list. I 
accept checks /
  money orders / paypal. S/h not included.
   
   
  For All Ages
   
  1. Books for all ages 
  price range .05 to 1.25 each
   
  2. Magazines 
  price range .05 to .25 each
   
  As I'm trying to get entire list type up I 
  will answer your emails between today 
  and Tuesday. But will answer all before I send entire list 
  out.
   
  Thank you for looking 


                        Doris Creason "sunshine41000"     
  SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA
     
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SUNSHINES_ATTIC/?yguid=196991526
   
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_book_i_am_looking_for/?yguid=196991526
   
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sell_Buy_Trade_Music/?yguid=196991526
   














                
---------------------------------
How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



BedrockAuction, BedrockBargains, BedrockBooks, BedrockRefunders, 
BedrockSwappers, BedrockTrue-Crime, BedrockTunes!!! 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BedrockBooks/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BedrockBooks/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to