Indeed it is very strange.

When I remove the option, it changes nothing.

In terms of music to send you, I do not normally entitled. I asked my boss,
he gives me this time as long as you keep them for you and your tests.
Because the music was purchased, and a view of the law, it is illegal to
share music like that. But I trust you.

Then you want me to send you the music folder in what way?

In terms of commands I use is:

- beet import PATH
- beet import -q PATH

That, in any case thank you for your help, I searched for quite some time
why beet is doing it, without finding a solution.

"beets" group.
For more options, visit