While creating a config file for myself, I created a template with all possible
options and notes, primarily from the documentation on what the options do and
what values each option accepts.

There are some options I wasn't 100% sure of, that someone who knows beets
better might be able to clarify.

Not all plugins are tested, for example I do not have a Spotify account.

That said, with what is currently enabled, someone should be able to copy the
file to the configuration directory and have a working config file.

I've uploaded it to:

"beets" group.
to beets-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.