Installed a new Ubuntu server and installed beets with pip. Setup my config
- https://gist.github.com/jonathanthomas83/9486d94e236d8bb44867664213ddb276

And when doing a reimport (beet import -A collection) to setup a new
library, I get the following (same output on 'beet config -p' too):

beet config -p
** plugin importadded not found
** plugin mbsync not found
** plugin mbcollection not found
** plugin zero not found
/home/jonathan/.config/beets/config.yaml

Any ideas what's going on? I never have to do anything with plugins
usually, after an install, they just work! :-/

Many thanks,
Jonathan