HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2002 15:18:00 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.3
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

No Data
---------------------------------------

   I'm using IE 5.5 and nothing shows up. I view the source to find IE has
created a document with no content. I've telnetted directly to the server
and requested the document which outputs what's shown above. If I run the
program from the command line it also outputs the same information. I
realize that I could simply not do an nph script but I'll eventually want to
mix and match status codes and perhaps interface with a program using new
status codes that aren't part of those stated in RFC 2616.

   Any help would be appreciated.

Ray Hill