Octavian> Is it possible to find out the country of my web page
Octavian> visitors using a Perl script?

Octavian> I would like to find the IP address of the visitor ISP, or
Octavian> something else that can help me to find the country.

If you're just curious, yes.  You can get something that's right
about 75% of the time.

If you're using it to force the language of the page, no.  Use the
browser specification instead.

If you're using it to restrict distribution to certain countries, no.
Because it's wrong 25% of the time, and can also be easily spoofed.