On Friday, Jun 6, 2003, at 14:09 US/Pacific, Scot Robnett wrote:
perldoc CGI

-----Original Message-----
From: Annie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 3:57 PM
[..]

hi i need to create a submit button on one of my web page and i need the
code to create that in perl?
can anyone help me!!
[..]

You already understand I presume how to make a 'form'?

I use a method I built for fun:

        sub submit_btn
        {
                my($name) = @_;
        
                my $value = ($name)? $name : 'Submit';
                my $p = '<input type="submit" value="' . $value . '">';

} # end of submit_btn

the canonical CGI.pm doc, that Scott noted above says:

CREATING A SUBMIT BUTTON

        print $query->submit(-name=>'button_name',
                             -value=>'value');

-or-

print $query->submit('button_name','value');

which is a neat way of showing the fun of hash like structures...

HTH.

ciao
drieux

---


-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Reply via email to