On Nov 23, 2003, at 06:47 PM, Charles K. Clarkson wrote:

On Sunday, November 23, 2003 6:42 PM,
Mike Schienle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
: Can someone point out what I'm missing in the -script section
: that's commented out that would make it not work correctly?
: The source of the file that's referenced is identical to what's
: in the JSCRIPT variable.

It works fine for me.

Hmm, I must be doing something silly and haven't spotted it. Maybe some sleep will help :-)

Just to be certain let's see
if we are speaking of the same thing. There are three
ways to go here:

Yup, #1 is the method I'd like to use, but #2 is what is working at the moment. Thanks for the confirmation that I'm doing something right, just not the one I want.

Mike Schienle

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]