On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 02:41:34PM -0400, Ingo Weiss wrote:
> I am usin the lynx browser to test my cgi's (in order to get a rough
> sense of the accessiblity of my pages).

> I can access a URL OK, but if I follow a any link (that points to
> another CGI) in lynx, I am getting the following error:

> Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server
> (403)

That suggests you are trying to access /cgi-bin/ instead of
/cgi-bin/someScript.cgi. Have you checked the HTML output of the
previous script? Is the HTML valid? Do you see this issue if you
explicitly visit the URI of the second script? Does the problem occur
with user agents other then lynx (if not, then it suggests the problem
is with the HTML and lynx isn't managing to compensate for your
error)?