On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:08:51AM -0500, Jonathan Mangin wrote:
> That's not me, man. I'm not using frames

Then either:

(a) The URI you provided is not one to a site you are running (so why
did you bring it up?)

or

(b) (more likely) You have chosen a third party domain name hosting
solution with is frames based and are not taking responsibility for
it.

Either way, the problem you are experiencing has nothing whatsoever
with any redirects you use Perl for.

>  or JavaScript.

JavaScript is the usual way to escape from frames, not something I
noticed the site you referenced using.

(Relevant background lost as I'm too busy to repair other people's top
posting).