On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 03:46 -0700, nexis wrote:
> This is a piece of code to print a graph object.
>
> ####
> ....<code to generate/plot a graph skipped>
>        print "content-type: image/$graph_format\n\n";
>         binmode STDOUT;
>         print $img_obj;
> ####
> This code works fine for me and I am able to see the graph. But when
> the code goes on production     server, it gives Internal Server
> Error. I have check the error logs and it says the premature end of
> header.
>
> I have check all the graph modules GD, GD::TextAlign, GD::Graph all
> are same on both machines.
>
> I use Apache 2.0.52, Perl 5.8.5
> while the production runs Apache 1.3.29 , perl 5.8.0
>
> Is there any compatibility issue or is there something I dont know
> about.

I suggest you using CGI::Carp to trace those errors. On the top on your
CGI place something like:

 use CGI::Carp qw/fatalsToBrowser/;

And see what comes up to your browser.

--
David Moreno Garza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.damog.net/
 Yo te lo juro, de que por ley, aquĆ­ todas las boricuas saben karate.