I have inherited a site written in perl.  Recently an intermittent
problem has come up and when users log into the site, they end up seeing
other users data.  I personally can not reproduce the problem but it has
happened enough that I am sure it is more than just a fluke.  Does
anyone know of any recent changes in perl that could cause this kind of
problem?  The site is pretty old, I would guess at least 5 years or more
since it was written.  However the problem has only happened in the last
few months.  I have no control over the server and am told that updates
are applied automatically.

BTW I haven't used perl in years so unless someone here has a pretty
good idea what to look for, I will most likely be redoing it in php.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm";

Ham Radio Repeater Database.
http://hrrdb.com