Owen wrote:
Hi,

This is a Perl mailing list, maybe you would be better off posting to
a javascript list, or if it is a html file, a html group?

Owen

I'm so new at this I really didn't notice the distinction. I've done this formmail thing in pure html, html with
javascript, and then Perl.  Only the Perl script worked
the way I wanted it to, but my webserver host would
not send the mail with that script for some reason. They place a lot of restrictions on Perl scripts for some
reason.  I plan to change my webserver host soon
due to these restrictions.

I really like this
print <<ENDHTML;
html code goes here
ENDHTML
thing I found.  If I had my way, I'd do everything
in Perl.

Mike