On Dec 12, 2:37 pm, g...@lazymountain.com (Greg Jetter) wrote:
> On Thursday 11 December 2008 1:42:36 pm Adam Jimerson wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to embed a CGI scrip into a HTML page?  I don't know if CGI
> > scripts work in a way that allow for this, I know that in PHP this is
> > possible, because I want to make my CGI scripts and website have a unified
> > look but I can't get my CSS to work in any of my scripts. --
> > "We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other
> > reason than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper
>
> http://perl.apache.org/embperl/
>
> Greg

Not exactly what I was looking for I meant like using an <embed> or
<object> tags, which I did try it out and using the <object> tags to
embed works with Firefox 3 I don't know if it works for all browsers.
The reason why I posted is because I wanted my page to look like this
http://vendion.dyndns.org/guestbook.html as opposed to the basic white
page when viewed through /cgi-bin/guestbook.cgi.