Hello to All the members,

I am a new member to this group, i am working on my research project where i
have to work using Perl. The first phase of the project is written by many
people and they have not done any documentation with the code. When i tried
to understand the code i did not get any thing as they have used perl
network programming using PHP, scoket programming and connected with MySql
server including many database modules. Could any one tell me from where i
will start any tips? and is there any tool which can generate the
documentation or pictorial view? so that i can understand it easily, or any
reverse engineering tools, i will be greatful in advance.

Regards,
Raheel.