From: Dan Wallis [mailto:mrdanwal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 11:57 PM
To: Anand Subramanya (WT01 - Product Engineering Services)
Cc: beginners-cgi@perl.org
Subject: Re: Configuring Apache on Fedora9 for codestriker.

On 05/03/2009, anand.bha...@wipro.com <anand.bha...@wipro.com> wrote:
> If I give the complete path of codestriker.pl
> (/codestriker/codestriker-1.9.8/cgi-bin/codestriker.pl) in the browser
> then I get the error window that the codestriker.js was not found and

Is that the full url you're using?

If your address bar reads:
file:///codestriker/codestriker-1.9.8/cgi-bin/codestriker.pl
then I'd guess that's your problem; I'd have expected something like:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/codestriker.pl

Are there any other error messages shown in the web server logs? (See
/var/log/apache/access.log and /var/log/apache/error.log or similar.)

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com