Hi Gonzalo,

If you need to show evolving behavior of multiple things on Squeak, may be you can consider using Kedama. Of course you will need to rewrite some things of your genetic algorithm to use the Kedama objects.

Cheers,

Offray

We have a local spanish community wiki with information related to Squeak, may be you can take a look at http://www.el-directorio.org/CategorySqueak

Gonzalo Romano escribió:
hi this is the first mail a send to this list, so I'll introduce my
self, I'm an Argentinian systems engineering student  from UTN
(national tecnological university) introduction done here's the thing:
I'm implementing a genetic algorithm in squeak  I've found an
implementation but a wanted to do it my self, I managed to make all
the code from the algorithm itself but i can't find the way to display
it properly, on a nice window, I have implemented printOn: in all my
classes so i'm able to print all my individuals and populations
what i need is to have graphics of how they evolve and put them on a
window i know how to create a window but I don't how to put things on
them, and I've browse the senders of addMorph: Frame: but I dont
understand them.
any help is good for me  thanks

pd:I LOVE SMALLTALK CAN'T USE ANOTHER LANGUAGE SINCE I LEARNED A BIT OF IT

___________________________________

AVISO LEGAL: El presente correo electronico no representa la opinion o el
consentimiento oficial de la PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA. Este mensaje es
confidencial y puede contener informacion privilegiada la cual no puede ser
usada ni divulgada a personas distintas de su destinatario. Esta prohibida la
retencion, grabacion, utilizacion, aprovechamiento o divulgacion con cualquier
proposito. Si por error recibe este mensaje, por favor destruya su contenido y
avise a su remitente.
En este aviso legal se omiten intencionalmente las tildes.

Este mensaje ha sido revisado por un sistema antivirus, por lo que su contenido
esta libre de virus.
This e-mail has been scanned by an antivirus system, so its contents is free of
viruses.