From: Chas. Owens

> Perl doesn't start having problems with files until you start getting
> into areas that the OS has problems with those files.  Your machine,
> however, may have problems if it does not have enough memory.  I
> remember working on a production machine that only had eight megabytes
> of RAM (of course, that was in 1999).  And I had to type uphill, both
> ways.

Typing is always an uphill battle, no matter which way you are going. I
really wish someone would perfect the neural interface to eliminate that
bottle neck. I could also use a decent pre-causal response generator. I
don't need much, just 3-5 seconds before the event would be adequate.
But I've been looking for both for more than 20 years now, to no avail.

Bob McConnell