Erez Schatz wrote:
> The Camel is actually a trademark of O'Reilly, and the Perl Foundation
> is using an onion logo, rather than a camel. There's also a saying
> among Perl programmers that "Perl is like a camel, ugly but
> efficient". The merits of this saying is debatable.

SHREK: <strike>Ogres are</strike> Perl is like onions.

DONKEY: [Sniffs] They stink?

SHREK: Yes. No!

DONKEY: They make you cry?

SHREK: No!

DONKEY: You leave them out in the sun, they get all brown, start
sprouting' little white hairs.

SHREK: No! Layers! Onions have layers!

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.