I can't get (BIMMET Global Feudal Lords): Google, Skype, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.
off Mozilla, Firefox.  In fact I can't get Skype off any machine I install it
on, nor out of Mozilla, no matter how hard I try. If somebody has a perl
script, other know how, that will allow to remove the presence of the BGFL
stuff from my browsers and computers I would appreciate  posting the removal
technology, please!