Shawn, actually I would setup something like mirror site (locally) so all the
modules.

Open Source wrote:
> I would like to download all the modules (atleast important ones) from cpan
> website and keep them in my local disk rather going into www everytime. Can
> someone tell how to download all of them? Cheers

Sorry, you have to decide which ones are the important ones first.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
 Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy: use only FLOSS.