On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 04:12:22PM +0800, Zapp wrote:
> How Can I find all kinds of methods a Object support?
> For example:
>
> my $fh = IO::File->new("/path/to/file");
>
> how manny kinds of methods does the $fh have ?
>
> I try perldoc IO::File , but didn't find what I want.

My local copy of the IO::File shows a clearly laid out file so I suggest you
find where your IO/File.pm file is and take a look at it.  There really are
very few methods in IO::File.

However, as stated in the documentation, IO::File inherits from IO::Seekable
and IO::Handle so you might also want to see what they have available.

Kind Regards

Lesley