From: David Precious [mailto:dav...@preshweb.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 4:59 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report JUNIPER/Net-Netconf-0.01.zip

Hi Priyal,

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:17:29 +0000
Priyal Jain <jpri...@juniper.net> wrote:
> I am uploading my module Net::Netconf, after making changes in cpan.
> But it is giving below error. I cross checked my module and it is
> complete and has all the dependency, do not know why it is giving this
> error.

The error was:

>> This distribution name can only be used by users with permission for
>> the package Net::Netconf, which you do not have.

The error is fairly clear - you're trying to upload something under a name you
don't have permissions on.

PAUSE tells me that Net::Netconf's permissions are just first-come for user
JPRIYAL - but from the report you got, you were trying to upload it as the
account JUNIPER.

So, you'll need to either:

(a) upload as JPRIYAL, not as JUNIPER;

(b) log in to PAUSE as JPRIYAL, and assign the appropriate permissions to
JUNIPER for that module, using:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=share_perms

(You can either give JUNIPER co-maint, or transfer primary
maintainership.)

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <dav...@preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter